Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Alex B. Competes in State Golf Tournament


Today we interviewed Alex Brue. Alex went to state for women's golf. We asked her 8 questions. These are her answers. 

A-C:What did you place?
Alex: Tied for 25th.

A-C: Did you have a good experience?
Alex: Yeah, I could have played better, but the IHSA does a pretty god job putting on the tournament.

A-C: Are you doing golf next year?
Alex: Obviously!

A-C: Where was State at?
Alex: At Red Tail Run, in Decatur.

A-C: Are you the only female from the PORTA/AC team that went?
Alex: Yes.

A-C: What did you do to get there?
Alex: I had to place in the top 10 individuals to get out of my regional then the top 10 individuals in my sectional.

A-C: What is your favorite thing about golf?
Alex: I feel like I have a family of people within the group of people that I pay with. That is my favorite part. Some of the people I play with over the Summer I have played with for 11 years. They are like my family. My Golf Family!

A-C: Do anyone in your family play golf?
Alex: All of my immediate family play golf and most of my aunts and uncles and my Grandma Brue and my Grandpa Stone play golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment