Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Getting to Know Mrs. Stone

Today we interviewed Mrs. Stone. She is a new agriculture teacher that just joined A-C Central this year. We asked her eight questions about how she became a teacher and how she likes it. We asked her questions to try and get to know her a little better and these are her answers.

A-C: How many years have you been teaching?
Stone: This is my first year.

A-C: How did you end up teaching at A-C Central?
Stone: I grew up on a farm. I worked in the agriculture industry since I was out of college. I come from a long line of teachers, so when I saw that A-C was hiring I applied.

A-C: What classes do you teach?
Stone: I teach, Biological Science Applications in Agriculture, Landscaping and Turf Management, Middle School Agriculture, Intro to Agriculture, Basic Agriculture Science, Woodworking, Welding, Advanced Agriculture, Agriculture Sales and Marketing, Agriculture Business Management.

A-C: Where did you attend college?
Stone: Western Illinois University. I majored in Animal Science

A-C: What classes are you most excited about teaching?
Stone: All, but my favorite is Landscaping and BSAA animals

A-C: Are you  the adviser for any extra-curricular activities or clubs?
Stone: FFA

A-C: What do you like most about teaching?
Stone: I'm not sure yet, but i hope to make an impact on a studen.

A-C: What is your favorite thing to do?
Stone: My favorite winter activity is snow skiing.

A-C: Is there anything else you would like to add?
Stone: Sign up for FFA



No comments:

Post a Comment